Brennan had his first day of school today. He was ready to go and see his new teacher Ms. Angela and all of his friends. Because of B's October birthday, all of his friends from last year are in the three's class this year and B is in the older two's. I know he will meet a ton of new friends and he gets to see the girls next door every day!!
I did get a little teary eyed leaving him at school again, but I know he is going to have a great year and love every day just like he did last year. He even gets to see Ms. Tracy all of the time so that makes him happy also.
Now that school is here a nice routine can get started, fall is right around the corner and of course it is Aggie football time!! We spent this past weekend in College Station at Meme's and went to the first game of the season. Our tickets this year are actually right behind Mary and Kevin's so the kiddos had a blast (and the adults!!) Last year we only bought 2 tickets so B and Dad sat with Meme and Grammy while Katie and I sat by ourselves. I met some really nice people, but after a couple of games did not like sitting alone. This year is going to be much better for sure!! Here are a few pics of K getting ready for the game with Mom. I didn't take the camera in the stadium this time, maybe next weekend!


1 comment:
Oh just too cute! B certainly looks happy to be back in school. He is growing up so fast - brings a tear to my eye as well. And Miss K - simply gorgeous - beyond cute! Hug and kiss them both for me.
Post a Comment