Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What a Difference a Year Makes

First Day of School 9/2/08


Today was Brennan's last day of school. I can't believe how time has flown by. I remember his first day like it was yesterday. Katie was 6 weeks old and Brennan was still very much a toddler to me. I was so good on the first day of school, I took him in, said my goodbye, watched him cry and left. I was able to hold it together until I got in the car and then of course lost it!! I remember feeling like such a bad Mom. It took a couple of weeks to adjust, but after that B would run into school everyday!! Now today Katie is almost 10 months old, crawling, and getting into everything and Brennan is such a little boy.

It really has been a great school year for Brennan. He had a wonderful teacher, Ms. Tracy and met some great friends. We really are looking forward to watching them all grow up together. He has learned so much and really loved going to school.

Last Day of School 5/20/09


Now the question is, How are we going to make it through this summer??????

3 comments:

kristina said...

i thought about posting both pictures of sadie too. aggggghhhh...time goes too stinkin' fast!! hope you enjoyed your luncheon! :)

Stephanie said...

isn't it crazy? Landry just had his last day of school too. they had made a book throughout the year of all the "changes." it is amazing!

Cathy Portele said...

I can't believe how big he has gotten in one school year! that's crazy to actually see it in a picture:)