So mr. B's new favorite breakfast item is powdered donuts. I know, not very healthy but I pick my battles these days. He normally has a few pre-breakfast donuts before mom makes the real deal (or on some, okay most days he only has the donuts!!). He normally arrives every morning at school with the wonderful white donut moustache!! Today I walked in though to see someone else with the white moustache. I have never really worried about him sharing his food with Katie b/c he is very protective of his stuff. If she grabs a toy of his and he does not want her playing with it he will politely go get her another toy and proceed to take his away!! This afternoon I guess he was tired of his donut snack and left in on the floor in his bowl. I walk into the living room to see Katie chowing down on a powdered donut!! She was literally shoving the whole thing in her mouth. I have always been crazy mom when it comes to the kiddos choking on food, but all I could do today was laugh. I even let her have a little bit b/c she was so excited about the food!! I did however give B the talk about how only Mom and Dad could give Katie food!! Here is a pic of Katie with the powdered donut stache!!


Easter pics are coming!!!
2 comments:
so cute!!!
That is hilarious!
Post a Comment