Aunt Gretchen and Uncle Shultz (Zack) were in town for the wedding and stayed with us for the weekend. Brennan had an absolute blast with them and was very sad to see them leave. Here are a few pics from the weekend.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Weddings and Good Friends
We spent the weekend attending wedding festivities for our good friends Jason & Sam. Jordan was a groomsman in the wedding as were all of our good guy friends. We had a great time celebrating with all the pallies. It has been a very long time since Jordan, Jeff, Kyle, Zack, Jason and Josh all got to hang out and have fun. And Rachel and I are excited to not be the only girls in the group now... welcome Gretchen and Sam!! I don't have any pics from the wedding yet, but as soon as I do I will post.
Aunt Gretchen and Uncle Shultz (Zack) were in town for the wedding and stayed with us for the weekend. Brennan had an absolute blast with them and was very sad to see them leave. Here are a few pics from the weekend.




Aunt Gretchen and Uncle Shultz (Zack) were in town for the wedding and stayed with us for the weekend. Brennan had an absolute blast with them and was very sad to see them leave. Here are a few pics from the weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
e,
i think she looks like you:) I can't believe how big b is!
Post a Comment