Friday, October 24, 2008

Great big brother who loves his hats

So I always knew that there was the possibility of Brennan either loving Katie, hating her or just not really caring either way. Lucky for us he adores her. He always thinks he is "helping" take care of her or that she really wants to play with him. He is such an intense little man that sometimes, okay who am I kidding, all of the time I have to watch him around her. She is starting to really pay attention to him also and we have gotten some great smiles and laughs out of her recently because of him.

Here are a few pics from the last couple of days playing...

What Mom... I am just looking


Okay...maybe I will sit with her for a minute...after all, it is my chair


This is B when I say smile or say cheese now


See... that smile was worth it all in the end


Brennan loves wearing hats. Whether it is an A&M baseball hat or one of his many play cowboy hats you can always find him wearing one. Here are a few pics from bedtime the other night. I did manage to get the hat off before the lights went out.



And just another cute pic of Katie Marie

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love that B loves hats! That is so cool! O won't keep one on for more than a split second these days...

Cathy Portele said...

okay, in all his smiles he looks just like you e! I see you sticking out your chin saying no double chins when I see him smiling:)