Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Spring is Here!!

Here are a few pics of the kiddos over the last couple of months!! Sorry, this is all I have the energy for right now!! I will post more about our going ons soon!!

Katie Marie at 19 Months

Brennan & Katie


B & K after playing in the snow and building a snowman with Dad!!

Our Aggie snowman!!

B enjoying some hot cocoa

Our record snowfall


B & K enjoying their cars

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Loving Katie's ponytail. Also, Brennan looks just like Jordan in one of your pics. So sweet! Miss you guys. Hope we get to catch up soon. Maybe Eastertime.
B

Allison said...

I'm glad y'all got out and enjoyed the snow. Those two are so precious!!

kristina said...

Oh my goodness Katie is growing up so fast! We have to get the kids together again before they all head off for college! :) Love the snow pics!