Thursday, July 30, 2009

Cows

When I was a little girl I had a slight obsession with cows and clowns. (I thought when I grew up that I wanted to be a clown- that is another post for another time!!) I loved them so much that I had a folder that I would cut out pictures of cows and keep them in to look at all of the time. I still have that folder somewhere tucked away in the house. Brennan has inherited my obsession with cows and taken it to a whole other level. Where my mom lives my grandmother has some cattle. There is one herd that is very friendly and you can feed out of your hand. Brennan's favorite thing to do this summer is go to Grammie's house, raid her garden, ride the gator and feed the cows. Here are a few pics from one of our trips to Grammie's house.

My Three Favorite Boys in the World

Nothing like swimming with the cows!


# 17- Our Favorite!!

1 comment:

Garla said...

How cute! Love the one of B standing in the swimming pool staring down the cows! (I also want to eventually hear about the clown thing - lol!) Most kids are afraid of clowns but not you!