Chase, Brennan & Kennedy
When Brennan was 4 months old I joined a Kindermusik class in Coppell. In this class I met a great group of ladies and kiddos that we became friends with. We used to get together all of the time with our kids and visit and let the kids play. Since we have moved out here to Prosper I haven't been able to keep up with the girls as much as I would like to, but I still get to see some of them occasionaly.
One of the moms, Debra and I became instant friends. Her boys, Chase and Kennedy are 4 days younger than B. (You would never know it by looking at them!! C&K have always been a good 5 pounds bigger than B and 2-3 inches longer!!!) Debra is an awesome Mom and very good friend. She also has another little one, Max who is 4 months older than Katie. She and Daewon are great parents and we are very lucky to have them in our lives.
Last week I got together with them and we got to hang out and watch the kids play together. I don't have any pics of the younger ones, but here are a few pics of B, C & K!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment