Our little girl is crawling now and sitting up! She has been slowing moving around for a few weeks now, but the past couple of days she has really been scooting. If she sees something she wants (mainly Brennan's toys!!), watch out nothing can stop her. I can't believe how fast she is growing up and reaching all of the baby milestones. I went to get her out of her crib yesterday and she was just sitting there waiting for me. It is both very cool and somewhat sad to watch my little girl grow up so fast.
Jordan is off to Las Vegas tomorrow with the pallies and the kids and I are heading to my Mom's for a long weekend. Have a good weekend everyone.
Elizabeth
6 years ago


2 comments:
Yay, Katie! Y'all have fun this weekend...my parents are coming up here! Too bad we aren't going in the same direction or we could ride together!
Wow! What a big girl-crazy! Have a fun weekend with your mama!
Post a Comment