Well this past Saturday Katie turned 6 months old. I cannot believe how the time has flown by. It feels like it was just yesterday when I called Jordan at work and said holy crap I think I am pregnant!! I can vividly remember lying on the O.R. table looking at Jordan when the doctor said "It's a girl". It was a wonderful moment that changed my life for the best. Katie has brought so much fun and happiness to our family. She really was the final piece that we needed to be complete. She has been such a joy to have in our lives and I can't imagine her not being here. When I was pregnant with her I kept saying I wanted another boy, now I can't imagine not having all the pink around!!
At her 6 month check-up Katie measured in at 26.5 inches and weighed 14.6 lbs. She has stayed pretty consistent with her growth charts and comes in 75% for height and 15% for weight. So far it look like she is going to be taller than Mom...yea!!!
It is fun to compare her stats to B's at the same age. He was exactly 26.5 inches also, but weighed 17.4 lbs!! I think fortunately for both kids they are going to be taller than me.
Here are a few pics of both kiddos as newborns and 6 months. The definitely share some looks!! Katie really has been reminding us lately of B at this age.
Brennan 10/4/06

Katie 7/24/08

Brennan 6 Months

Katie 6 Months
4 comments:
I can't believe she is already 6 months old. I love the pics....they do look a lot alike. So cute! Hope ya'll are doing well! Would love to see you sometime!
Oh my goodness- I can't believe she is 6 months already! Happy 1/2 year birthday Katie!
Happy 6 months, Katie!! What a doll!!!!
Oh my gosh!! 6 months already! We really need to see her. :) Hope you all are well-great pics! I love these blogs to stay up to date!
Post a Comment