Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Nie Nie and C Jane Enjoy It

Most of you by now have seen the two buttons on the side of my blog that say "I Read Nie Nie" and "C Me Read C Jane". I happened upon a blog one day called the Nie Nie Diaglogues. I started reading it and become an instant fan and admirer of this Nie Nie. Nie Nie is actually a wonderful person named Stephanie who has been blogging about her family for years. In August of this year her and her husband where in a private plane crash in Arizona and both sustained major injuries. People are re-posting some of her archives and keeping her blog going strong while she is in recovery. She was a huge hit in the blogging world before the crash, but has evidently become even more famous.

C Jane is her sister Courtney's blog. Courtney and her husband have taken on the challenge of raising the Nielson's four children while they recover.

Please take some time to read these blogs. Even though I do not know these people, after reading their stories and seeing their courage I am in complete awe of both of them. Reading Stephanie's posts makes me want to be a better Mom, friend, wife and all around person. And Courtney, well I can only hope I would be able to do for my nephews what she had done for her sister's children.
Just thought I would give a little explanation of why I have both of those buttons on my blog. If you are the praying type maybe you can just say a little prayer for their families right now especially during the holidays. Thanks!!

No comments: